Friday, January 28, 2011

Days 3 & 4

Sorry I missed posting a day but it was a bit hectic with the snow around here, I did get the workouts in though. I played hockey on Tuesday so did no workout that day. Wednesday we did arms and shoulders. This is a fun workout that goes by pretty quickly and since it focuses on muscles that you can generally see results with quickly it gives pretty good gratification. We took a little extra time doing this one because it is all weighted exercises and since we had not done it in so long we had to get the weights we were going to use right but it all worked out and my arms feel good. Yesterday we did yoga during the middle of the day since Sarah was hosting some sort of candle selling party last night. This is another workout that will humble the crap out of you if you have not done it in a while. Clearly I am not very flexible any more and my core strength is down from where it used to be. we skipped the last two vinyasa sequences but other than that I think we made it through fairly well but 3 months will do a number on you, as Tony says in one of the videos I am just a bit loose in the cage but we will get that straightened out here pretty quickly.

2 comments:

  1. How many days you are in your p90x workout program now?? Are you almost done? Im sure its not that easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today we are on day 12. I am not blogging as frequently as I did during round 1 for various reasons. If you want a full look at all 90 days go back and read my first 90 days of blogging and it will cover the whole program pretty well. I am not sure where you are getting the idea that the program is easy, I never suggested that.

    ReplyDelete