We also start our nutrition plan today. We are in the phase 1 portion which is lower carb and pretty high protein designed to cut some fat during the first 30 days. We had oatmeal (1 cup) and a banana for breakfast. A cup of oatmeal really looks like a lot but I was able to eat it and was not stuffed or anything. I took whey protein (26 grams protein in 8 oz skim milk) and creatine (5 grams 1/2 serving) immediately after the workout and before breakfast. My morning snack is 8 oz. 1% cottage cheese. For lunch I have a salad with chicken and turkey breast and parmesan cheese. For afternoon snack it is 1 oz. spicy cashews, this seems like a very small amount compared to some of the other servings. I will probably eat largely the same thing daily during phase 1 just because it is easier that way. We will do different things for dinner though which will be, for me, 9 oz. meat a serving of dairy and 2 servings of veggies.
So far so good but we need to do plyometrics again tomorrow, should be fun.
- Whey Protein (26 grams Protein GNC 100% Whey in skim milk)
- Creatine (5 grams in water)
- Oatmeal (1 cup)
- 1 banana
- 8 oz. 1% cottaqge cheese (this shit was terrible and I will never eat itr again. I like cottage cheese but not this crap. I literally had to choke it down.)
- Salad (2 cups spinach, 2 cups lettuce, 9 oz. chicken breast, 1 oz. parmesan, balsamic dressing. This was good and just the right amount.)
- 1 oz. spicy cashews
- Island Pork Tenderloin 9 oz. (Yummy!!!)
- Mixed Veggies 1 cup
- Brussel Sprouts 1 cup (not a big fan, probably won't eat them again)