Monday, May 14, 2012

Changed it up today


We changed up our workout this morning and it kicked my ass. I originally intended to do 3 circuits of the following but only did 2 in 14:40. I will try to get the third one in as well on Wednesday, we shall see. My shoulders and calves are pretty sore today.
  • 10 jump squats
  • 10 dips
  • 10 burpees with a push up
  • 1 minute plank
  • 10 pull ups ( I only did 9 and 8 today though)
  • 20 steam engines
  • 10 Romanian deadlifts on each leg
  • 10 pike press push ups
We followed this up with 3 sets of the following circuit doing each exercise to failure each times.
  • long arm crunch
  • heels to the heavens
  • in & outs
  • Russian twists
I then finished up with an interval high intensity run/walk combination with 1 minute on :55 off for 10 rounds. This was a 5 second drop in my rest time and I felt pretty good. My legs are pretty sore but the shorter time did not bother me. I will try to keep dropping the rest over time to get it down to at least :30.

No comments:

Post a Comment