Thursday, June 7, 2012

Hit by a Car

I did the workout again on Wednesday and got through all 3 circuits but had a bit of a problem with the run. I dropped my rest time to :45 and tried that. After 5 intervals my phone rebooted and that is what I use as a timer so I had to wait a minute for it to restart. I was feeling like I had been hit by a car at that point and was breathing heavy and short and almost just gave it up and went inside. I eventually was able to get it going again and finished up with not too much trouble but those first 5 were a bitch for some reason. We will see how it goes tomorrow. I am on business travel and will be working out alone in the fitness center at the hotel here so that should be fun. I checked the fitness center out today and they have a pull up bar so I am good. Will let you know how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment